“If we can just get that back up, it’ll make a big difference.

If we can get that done, it will make a lot of difference.

And if we don’t do it, I will not be happy.

Because you have got to remember that this is a family.”

— Tara Sitrar, mother of three, who was killed by her husband in the fall of 2018, at age 20.

https://t.co/x8w0dQkxZB pic.twitter.com/t3yD6z8zJn — The Associated Press (@AP) October 17, 2018 A day after her death, Tara Sitar was interviewed on “Today” with Matt Lauer, and she was able to offer some insight into her husband’s motivations for killing her, saying that “he wanted to kill her for not being more loyal.”

But her son was never charged in the case, which led to widespread criticism of his mother’s death.

“It’s like if you have your father’s eyes and you’re not looking at them, you’re just blind,” Sitar said, according to NBC News.

“They didn’t see her.

She just happened to be in a position where they wanted to make sure that he did not see her.”

But the case did not lead to criminal charges against her husband.

He is serving a life sentence in prison after serving four years for killing his wife, Tara, and her mother, Sheryl, in a home invasion robbery.

His sentencing date is set for November 2021.

Sitar and her family were reportedly moved from a house in Arizona to a home in rural Louisiana in 2018, according the AP.

Tara Sitlar’s mother, Tara Stokes, spoke with “Today,” about the case.

“This was a hard-earned lesson,” she said.

“I’ve never seen this family so completely broken apart.”

Sitara’s father was arrested for his wife’s murder in the spring of 2018.

His arrest was controversial because of the way he was treated by law enforcement.

His daughter said the two lived together and were married for several years.

The two divorced when he was in prison, and Sitara said her mother and father did not spend time together, instead spending time together at their house.

“He did not have a family,” Sitara told Lauer.

“And I feel like she would not have been able to raise him properly without her parents.”

“She never thought he was going to come back, but he did,” her mother added.

“The things that he would do, he was never going to stop.

And he was always going to do what he did.

And I felt like she never knew how to get past it.”

Sitar’s daughter said that her mother was diagnosed with bipolar disorder, and that she was diagnosed in 2010.

She also said her father was in an abusive relationship with his former girlfriend, who he later left.

“My dad was abusive,” Sitrar said.

The Associated Statesman reached out to the Sitar family and the Louisiana State Police, but no word was immediately returned.